Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Griff Lately

In an attempt to make smaller posts more frequently so I don't get so behind, here's what's been going on lately. Griff is getting bigger. He plays on big kid stuff at the park, he has a booster seat at the table, he has become oppositional to veggies, he's sparked a knowingly naughty attitude, and he's still my sweetest little errand, park, and walking buddy. Love this kid and his many forms of expression!


At Jiffy Lube for an hour. He was so good! Glad I had cars stuffed in the bottom of my purse. Thank you big purses
Double fisting, as usual
He disappeared. I found him in the tub
He loves yogurt, hates veggies. So I tried to disguise pureed carrots with honey (it was good!) in a yogurt container. It was even cold. He was throwing a fit before he even tasted it. He's too smart. Then complete rejection when forced to taste it.
Booster chair and big boy plate. He even climbs up in it by himself - totally safe over the hard tile I'm sure (notice the scratches in my 16 year old table)
Happy walker...anything outside
Took him to Barnes & Noble just to play with the train set in the kid section. He loved it!


Also loved the island of riding toys in the mall. Too bad mom was too cheap to pay $50 cents to make it move. Maybe someday.
A special treat: pretzel bites from the mall. So gross...but so good
Sometimes he's little naughty boy and thinks it's so funny. I try to sound stern, but I think he can hear me laughing behind it all so I'm no help to the cause. 

 I love watching him run
 

First time in a sandbox. He followed his cousin in. Such simple pleasures

2 comments:

julie schenk said...

That sitting video was so funny. He IS so naughty!! Loved it all

Tif said...

Just caught up on your blog. Griff is so big and extremely adorable. Miss you guys!