Sunday, February 17, 2013

December 2012

It's February so I might as well post December of last year. A busy month as always. December 1st we went up Cedar Mnt to get our Christmas tree. I love cutting them down ourselves. It was so nice to get up into the snow to kick of the Christmas season.


Trav's tree

Trav and Ginny

Our tree!





Everyone but Austin and Dwight


He found the sock monkey ornament

This was my favorite ornament growing up. Now it hangs on my trees

Costco....B gave him a large stuffed gorilla. He was so happy

He found one of his Christmas presents and brought it out into the main room. Stinker

December is still outdoor weather around here. Griff braved the slide alone and did it!

at the rec center with cousin Sawyer

I actually made Christmas cards this year. BUT, the picture was way to blurry to even consider sending it out...

So I cut off the picture and used the rest for gift tags :)

baking...nothing better in December. This is only a fraction of it.

Since we were headed to CO for Christmas, Griff got his present a few days early so we wouldn't have to haul it out there.

Non-stop in and out, dressed or not dressed...all day


No comments: