Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy 2 Months

Two months already. Every week goes fast even when the days sometimes seem so long (the nights can be especially long). He's starting to smile and cry less, sleep better at night, and he's growing so fast. I love how expressive he is with his hands and how he now stares at us and makes eye contact. He startles easily and keeps us laughing with all the different faces he makes.

Griff's official 2 month photo shoot. So sweet.







Randoms








He found his thumb


Friends came to town and met him


He's a pretty serious little guy.

4 comments:

Turner Two said...

He is adorably hilarious!! He has so many little faces that look like Brandon = ) I LOVE IT!!

He is getting so big. Hope you all are doing wonderfully and adjusting with peace and health.

LOVE YA and miss you guys tons!

Happy Holiday season!

Molly said...

So cute! I love the little smiley sleepy face! Thanks for letting me hold him the other day!

Tif said...

Cute! I love all those faces he makes!

julie schenk said...

Your dad and I are laughing at all of his cute and funny faces! Looking forward to his visit...and yours, too :)