Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Reason for the Posting Pause

I'm pregnant!

Which is why I haven't posted since January. I was so sick those first several months we didn't go do anything. And if, by chance, we did, I wasn't feeling good enough to take time to post about it. But, I'm back from the gloom and doom of morning...all-day...sickness.  On my first day of feeling energy return we took advantage and went for a bike ride! 15 slow, but fun miles. I hadn't felt that normal or alive in 16 weeks. It went downhill right after that for another 2 weeks, but since 18 weeks I've been feeling more good than not good. It's so happy. I pulled out of it just in time for a trip to Norway.

16 weeks pregnant

2 comments:

Molly said...

Yay! So excited for you guys!! You had better get that kid on a bike asap! :)

Turner Two said...

ADORABLE!