Monday, July 23, 2012

Carbondale + 4th of July

Visiting my parents. We love going to Colorado. There is just something about the little town my parents live in and being at their home. It's so relaxing. It's always fun to be with them and enjoy the mountains. Although I miss St. Louis, I'm so glad my parents moved out west so it's easier to go see them and get out there more often.
Drove in to the Aspen Saturday market. B had never been to the area during market season. It's my favorite farmer's market

I turned around and Griff was gone....I found him at the top of the stairs

Louisiana Boil on the patio

Nightly walks with Mom and Dad now include golf ball hunting

I love this pic

Hiking Mushroom Rock


Up at the ranch

Mike and Mandy's boy Jimmy loving Griffin


Meeting the horses




Biking Snowmass

Checking the map to head over to Buttermilk




Cornering Decker

4th of July parade in Aspen




Free lunch and bluegrass


High-fiving Pops

No comments: